Once the link from your Echo360 environment to your Avenue2Learn course shell is made by the good folks at MacPherson, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to Avenue.
- Click on the Course Sandbox.
- Click on the Content Tab (Top left).
- Go to “Table of Contents” on left side of screen. Click on “Add a Module”. Enter “Podcasts and Echo360 Registration”, press enter.
- Click on the down arrow beside "Add Existing Activities".
- Click "External Learning Tools”.
- Choose "echo360" - The link is now created.
- Now Click on the down arrow beside the link. Then click on "Edit Properties In-Place".
- Put a check mark beside, "Open As External Resource".
- Then click on the Echo360 link that was created under “Table of Contents”.
- Connect your Echo360 Content
- Click on the Echo360 link (Enter Echo360 password if asked)
- Select Course, Term and Section
- Then click on “Link Content”
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
For getting started on how to use Echo360, I'd like to direct you to our support pages, with content made specifically for instructors.